Salary Grade: KeNIA 5
Basic Salary: Kshs. 54,164 per month (minimum) raising to Kshs. 72,901 per month (maximum)
Number of Vacancies: one (1)
JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
For appointment to this grade the candidate must have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or any other relevant degree from a recognized
- Master’s degree in curriculum development and instruction from a recognized
- Have a minimum of five (5) years’ relevant work experience in curriculum and program development.
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable.
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional competence.
- Be proficient in computer applications and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify gaps in the National Innovation System.
- Conceptualize curricula and programs geared towards capacity development in the National Innovation System.
- Design programs and curricula to address the needs in the National Innovation System.
- Develop, promote and maintain an updated training calendar.
- Identify and manage resource persons.
- Coordinate and implement training programs.
- Track, monitor, report and maintain a database of trainees and
- Any other duties assigned by management.