Recognized qualifications: -
- Have Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Duties and responsibilities: -
- An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and Responsibilities will entail:-
- Assist in creating and continuously updating a national database to support effective development and management of the national innovation system;
- Assist in profiling 14 potential partners for resource mobilization for the development of technological innovations; identifying initiatives for commercialization of innovations;
- Assist in creating awareness on IP rights;
- training innovators on exploitation of IPR’s and on commercialization processes;
- Assist in engaging in initiation and negotiation for linkages and partnerships among stakeholders in the national innovation systems;
- Assist in conducting stakeholder assessment and validating opportunities and potential for development of the national innovation system; and
- Assist in implementing the Agency’s strategic objectives, projects and programmes.